There is nothing better than knowing that your delicious Rustlers Quarter Pounder is made from 100% British & Irish beef; then flame grilled to 100% perfection. And to celebrate, we are giving away our BEST PRIZES EVER - a massive 100 of them! If you haven’t discovered the great taste of Rustlers yet, grab yourself a Quarter Pounder.
For your chance to win a prize, simply text 100 to 60777 and see if you are a winner!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Kepak Group. St Georges Park, Kirkham, Preston PR4 2DZ. Registered in England No. 377773.
The promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over only, except:
- (a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- (b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the promotion or its administration; or
- (c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- The title of the promotion is ‘WIN 1 OF 100 PRIZES’
- The promotional period will open 00:01 on 11.02.21 (the “Opening Date”) to 23.59 on 03.03.21 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive. All promotion entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified. Entrants are advised to take care when submitting an entry; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes and incorrect texts may still be charged. Only correctly submitted entries will be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, text entries featuring mistakes will be disqualified. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered but may still be charged.
- No purchase necessary. To enter prize draw, text ‘100’ to 60777. Text messages will be charged at your standard network rate (and may not be included within any free text packages). Please check with the bill payer before sending a text entry.
- 1 entry per person per day, a total of 4 entries allowed over the promotional period.
- Maximum of one (1) Prize per household for the entirety of the competition. If you win one (1) prize, please do not continue to enter the prize draw, as you will not be eligible to win any further prizes.
- Anyone entering more than once using multiple handsets, multiple identities or computerised or automated system will be disqualified from the promotion.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- The winners will be drawn by a secure independent verified computer programme at random from all valid entries received on or before 23.59 on 03.03.21 (the “Closing Date”).
- The winners will be drawn 7 days after the closing date on 10.03.21 (the “Draw Date”)
There are 100 Prizes to be won:
- 10 x UTTORA BBQ/Grills
- 10 x JJRC Mini Drones
- 10 x Thermos Stainless King Food Flasks 470 ml
- 10 x Delonghi Pod Coffee Machines
- 10 x Rosmarino Charcoal Grills
- 10 x Google Chromecasts
- 10 x Belkin 20K Portable Power Banks
- 10 x JLab Audio In-Ear Headphones
- 10 x Amazon Echo Dots
- 10 x Google Home Mini Hands-Free Smart Speakers
The prize is supplied by Kepak Group. St Georges Park, Kirkham, Preston PR4 2DZ. Registered in England No. 377773. (the “Supplier”)
Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. However, the Promoter reserves the right to award similar alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- Winners will be notified via the phone number used to enter the promotion on the day of the Draw Date.
- Winners have 7 days from initial notification to confirm acceptance of their Prize with their postage details, otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the eligible entries that were received before the 03.03.21 (the “Closing Date”).
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take up their prize or are ineligible and reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the 03.03.21 (the “Closing Date”) using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
- In the event of a mobile phone being lost, stolen or damaged or a number being changed, the Promoter is unable to retrieve or transfer an existing entry to a new mobile number.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter and its agents assume no responsibility and are not liable for any person whose mobile phone is used to enter without the owner's permission. The bill payer is accepted as the entrant and should their mobile number be selected as a winner; they will be the sole claimant of the prize.
- The prize will be delivered by the Promoter via courier service on successful acceptance of the prize and the completion of any verification process within 30 days of the Closing Date
- If any Prizes are undelivered due to inaccurate details the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw and reallocate the prize entitlement with no liability.
- All prizes are randomly allocated, winners cannot request a preference or ask for a different prize if selected as a winner.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- By entering the promotion, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the promotion entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this promotion.
- The Promoter may request to use the name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes subject to winner’s agreement. Winners may also be requested to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to email@example.com. By participating in the promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.
- If the Promoter has any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude any entrant from participating in the promotion.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified.
- The surname and county of each of the winners will be available for a period of 3 months following competition closing date by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com . We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any clause or provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this declaration shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other clause or provision within.
- The Terms and Conditions of this promotion, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- (a) Any communication messages that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions.
- (b) Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion causing delays or disruption.
- (c) For entries or claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- (d) Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet.
- (e) Incomplete entries or claims or those not in accordance with the entry or claim instructions will not be accepted.